Rejoice in Jesus with us, family! Jesus is good news in today’s world! Oh, He has made me glad!!! It is interesting how sometimes people can look at God and say I don’t want anything to do with Him because He takes away my life. Oh, the opposite is soooo true! Jesus is the giver of life and His ministry on earth is described in the Bible this way:
“…He went into every city and village, preaching and bringing the glad tidings of the Kingdom of God.”
Here are some of the glad tidings He has told us in His Word:
- Whoever believes in Him as their Savior from sin and death will have forever life in the Kingdom of God where life is bliss and We will dwell with God who IS love!
- that if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- We are loved with unfailing, unconditional love through our faith in Him.
- He has good plans for our lives – plans to give us hope and a future.
- He wants to be our best friend in all of life.
- Each one of us are amazingly wonderfully created and equipped in life to make a difference in this world to help others.
- He will never leave us nor forsake us and He lives in the hearts of all who believe in Him
- He works all things for the good of those who are called according to His purpose
- He wants the best in life for us
- We can cast all our cares on Him because He cares for us
- He prays perfect prayers for us with God’s will in mind who IS love and all wise
- He says He will strengthen us and help us have victory over the enemy of this world – Satan
- He has given us His written Word with His wisdom in it to help us make wise choices in life.
- He has victory over Satan and is not slow in taking us to heaven, but wants as many as possible to join Him there so He desires we let others know about the “glad tidings of His Kingdom” as well.
Yaahoo!!! The good news of our Father’s Kingdom – oh, it just makes me smile and I’m a gal that wants to share gladness with the world, too, ‘cuz He is the best news of today! Here is a song that just has me kicking up my heels in rejoicing over our King today! I hope you have a “glad tidings’ day where you are, too! You are loved!!! Me, too! Yea!!!! Good News!!!