Divine day greetings to you, precious family of saints!!!!!!! What a blessing it is as our Father’s kids to be able to have life and the experience of being here on earth with all the presence of heaven with us right here and right now!!!
When we placed our faith in Christ Jesus, divine transforming things happened:
- We each entered into a personal relationship with the God of the Universe, reconciled to Him forever! We can talk to Him, hear His voice to us and walk intimately with Him through all of life.
- We were made a forever family of saints!!!!!!!
- We are now seated in heavenly places – we are welcomed into our Father’s Kingdom.
- We are predestined to be conformed to the image of Jesus in all of His perfect righteousness.
- We received His garment of salvation upon us – His righteousness through which our Father sees each one of us as holy, without blemish and without accusation – forgiven, 100% fully accepted, justified and made complete.
- We are called to specific purpose in this life on earth.
- We share in His glory as His royal children.
- The Holy Spirit lives in our hearts, sealing us to Him and to guide us in Truth, remind us of all Jesus said and give us power to live the Christian life. Nothing can separate us from Him.
- We are heirs with Christ Jesus of all the glorious riches of our Father.
- We are more than conquerors in all things through Him who loves us.
- God is always at work for us, working all things for our good.
So what do we say in response to all of this? WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Life – how sweet it all is and how it all just makes me smile! Oh, I’m a gal so thankful that our Father will never let go of us as this song says here and He has nothing but good in store for us as He says:
“For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
I’m a gal claiming His promises over me and you with ya today, precious saints!!!!!!! Blessed kids are we and in the righteous hand of Jesus !!!!!!! Have a divine day and know you are loved and cherished all life long forever!!! Father will never let go of us!!!!!!!