Awesome new day greetings to you, dear family!!! WOW!!! Life is just full of opportunities for every one of us in life, amen??? As saints, we could go from one thing to another to another to another and never take in fully all of the vast opportunities there are in life for experiencing what is something that we have never done before!!! The same is true for a business owner – they could attempt to have a business that does it all, however, it is not possible for one person to do every single thing possible in the world in business or personal life, therefore, it is necessary to make choices in life – to have a bottom line of what it is that you really want to accomplish in life in the midst of a world overflowing with choices!!!
For example, for a business, they can ask themselves:
- What is our business?
- Who is our customer?
- What does the customer value?
- How can we provide best what the customer needs?
A ministry for Jesus can ask:
- What is our mission?
- Who has God given us a passion to reach out to?
- What do they need? Our Father tells us in His Word that what every person desires is unfailing love!!! That unfailing love is Jesus!!! Are there other needs that can be met that show the love of our Father to them?
- How can we meet that need for them to know Father’s love?
As individual saints, we can ask:
- What is my purpose in life? Father says it is summed up this way:
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: “love your neighbor as yourself.” There is no commandment greater than these.”
- Given that, we can ask ourselves how is His Holy Spirit moving our individual hearts with love for our Father, in loving ourselves divinely and loving others as ourselves? What is the passion laid on your heart? Who is your neighbor?
- What does your neighbor need that Father is giving you a passion to give towards loving them? How can you? How has He gifted and provided for you to carry out your heart passion?
When we know the bottom line answer to these questions, we can be clear about our goals and our objectives flow from that!!! Once you know your bottom line, you can plan a strategy to seek to achieve it – it being the end, the take away, the desired result!!! Bottom line thinking is good for these reasons:
- It provides great clarity
- Helps us assess every situation
- Helps us make the best decisions
- Generates high morale and enthusiasm – gets us excited about our lives
- Helps ensure the future outcome with the empowerment of our Father with us
“For it is God who works in us to will and act according to His purpose.”
Philippians 2:13 NIV
Oh nothing gets me more excited than sharing the love of Jesus to all the world with you where our Father has placed divine passion on our hearts!!! Yep!!! His Spirit has a way of starting a fire in our souls for going into life that just has you bursting to go!!! Can’t not because the Spirit is so strong in moving us as we look to Him for guidance!!! Wooohooo!!! Love that energy of Him working in us as this song says here!!! I’m ready – let’s go!!!