When we have Jesus as our Savior in life through our faith in what He did on the cross for all people, we reap benefits in life that make us forever victorious:
- We are rescued from the wages of sin because He paid it all for us on the cross which satisfied the holiness of our perfect God
- We are forgiven for all of our sins throughout all of our life here on earth
- We are given a royal inheritance as children of God of all the glorious riches of Christ Jesus – co-heirs with Him
- We receive the power of His Holy Spirit within us to guide us in Truth and empower us supernaturally
- We have forever life in God’s paradise kingdom of heaven
- We are reconciled into a personal relationship with our Father that is sooo secure that nothing can separate us ever from Him and His love for us
These are the greatest victory gifts in all of life that override any issues we have in this earthly life!!! Imagine Jesus saying it like this:
Oh that thought just makes me smile and gives me all kinds of confidence because I know that there is nothing in life that can ever defeat me or you, dear one!!! Jesus has us forever in His all-powerful, all-wise, all-loving, all victorious care in all things!!! He tells us this in His Word:
“…in all these things, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.”
Just as it was in the days of the Israelites as they looked to God, that God took care of His people as they were pursued by the enemy in life, so it is for us in this modern-day. King David understood this victorious perspective when he wrote:
“In my anguish I cried to the Lord,
and he answered me by setting me free.
The Lord is with me; he is my helper.
I will look in triumph on my enemies.”
The Apostle Paul spoke the same confidence in Jesus when He said:
“So we say in confidence,
The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me.”
He said this because of our Father’s promise to us as His kids:
“Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.”
A personal relationship with Jesus and focusing on our Father’s promises does take away a person’s anxiety by shaping our perspective in life to that which is of our Father and He is always at work to bless us as His kids as we look to Him. He helps us in life like none other and can do so because of His being all-powerful and these abilities He has that we read about in Psalm 139:
- He knows our every thought, every word and every move.
- He direct us no matter where we go.
- He knows no hopeless or helpless situation.
- He formed every complex detail of our bodies, minds and spirits.
- He constantly thinks of us and is concerned with the details of our individual lives.
- He searches our hearts and will purify our motives.
Father’s heart for us is this:
- Rejoice in the Lord always!!! Wooohooo!!! Rejoice!!!
- Let our gentleness be evident to all because we know the Lord is near. We need not fret or freak out!!! 🙂
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things.
- Whatever we have learned or received or heard from Father, put it into practice as it is the best stepping in life to help us. We are already saved by grace and not by works, but Father’s wisdom helps us live well in this life!!!
The results of this:
“And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard our hearts and our minds in Christ Jesus.”
The God of peace will be with us always because of our faith in His grace upon us, in us and at work all around us always!!!
So, life because of our faith in our sweet Jesus is “no problemo” because it is a divinely victorious life as Jesus has us in His grip of power and love!!! It doesn’t mean there won’t be challenges, but rather that Jesus with us is greater than any challenges before us!!! Now that just makes me smile always!!! Let us trust in our sweet Father’s desires for us to cast all our cares on Him and let Him do the supernatural that He does sooo perfectly to bring us peace and rejoicing in all of life!!! Love this song here!!! Casting away cares on Jesus, trusting Him and rejoicing in His victory with you is what we can confidently do together, sweet family!!! Sooo thankful we can do so together forever!!! 🙂
Psalm 118:5-7; 139; Hebrews 13:5-6; Philippians 4:4-9