Oh it is a divine day here in Idaho and as I have been out running about today in my car, I couldn’t help but take in the splendor of our Creator all around us!!! The trees are beginning to become green, roses are starting to grow, the grass is getting tall, the temperature is getting warmer!!! Oh I just see the smiles of Jesus all around me!!! Truly there is nothing more amazing in life than seeing the glory of our Father and the splendor of His work and deeds in us, thru us and all around us in this life on earth!!!
There is just sooo much to be thankful for as we reflect upon Him!!! As I study His Word today, I see these things of His incomparable majesty and splendor:
- He rescued us from the domain of darkness
- He transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son
- In Him, we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins
- He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation
- By Him, all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities – all things have been created through Him and for Him.
- He is before all things
- In Him all things hold together
- He is the head of the body,, the church
- He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, and the first place in everything
- It was His good pleasure for all the fullness of Him to dwell in Christ to bless us
- Thru Him, all things are reconciled to Himself – things on earth and in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross
Although He has made a way for all to be reconciled to Him, even though thru Satan all people were formerly alienated and hostile in their minds and engaged in evil deeds, He gives choice to us all to choose Him and His gift of grace thru our faith in His finished work on the cross for us. For those who believe in Him and choose His gift of reconciliation to Himself thru faith, He has now reconciled us in His fleshly body through death, in order to present us before Him holy and blameless and beyond reproach–if we continue in the faith firmly established and steadfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel that we have heard, which was proclaimed in all creation under heaven. We are saved by grace and not by works – if it were works, it would not be grace and all would fall short of His glory!!! Oh let us celebrate His kindness of love and mercy and compassion for us who look to Him for victory in forever life, including here and now!!! Blessed are we to have Him and His love for us!!! He walks on water for us to show us His glory!!!
Oh in pondering all of these things it is sure clear to see that Jesus is truly incomparable to any thing in this world and when we see glimpses of Him in this world, it just leaves you in awe and compared to what the world offers, you just want to see more and more of Him and His glory!!! Jesus glory – it is heavenly for sure!!! Oh I so want to see His glory always as this song says here and I also want to be a vessel thru whom He shines into the world!!! Proud of you for being a shiner of His glory, too, dear saint!!! The thought of Him shining thru my life and yours, oh it just makes me smile and has me excited about living life in this world with ya with the promise of forever presence with Him in His kingdom that will be ushered in soon in all it’s divine fullness of everlasting glory!!! HOOORAH!!! It is going to be a glorious day to see that for sure and until then, we can enjoy everyday glimpses of Him here with us!!! Now how exciting is that!!! WOOOHOOO!!! YYYIIIPPPEEE!!! YAYYY!!!
How can you shine His incomparable glory in what you are doing in life??? I ask myself the same question!!!