Beautiful Idaho greetings to you, dear family of saints!!! I sure appreciate your patience as I have had much on my plate with the purchase of a home and seeking our Father to bring it together for His divine purpose!!! I have had a lot of pondering to do, research and decisions to make in many areas of life and with all of that busyness going on, it has been hard for me to write much due to my own need for getting our Father’s steps for me understood!!! Our Father is faithful to lead us, but His thoughts and ways are much different from ours because He is sooo smart beyond us!!! He is always working for us and His timing is perfect!!! When we are in tune with His Holy Spirit living in us thru our faith in Christ, the fruit of His Spirit working in us gives us patience and patience is a gift for it is in the waiting that the divine is revealed and implemented step by step!!!
Our Father in all of His greatness and perfection is patient with us as His children of faith and therefore, let us be patient with Him and the work He is wanting to do for our best in the journey of this life together!!! Oh how awesome that we get to enjoy life together with our Father!!! It just makes me smile that our Father is all love and all about us loving Him, being loved with unfailing, unconditional love by Him and us loving each other!!! It just makes for beautiful heavenly life here on earth!!! 🙂 WOOOHOOO!!!
So as we wait on our Father’s plans to be revealed, here are some things that we can be active in doing:
- Pray, pray, pray!!! “Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust Him, and He will help you.” (Psalm 37:5)
- Let us listen for the silence for then we can hear God. I have heard it said “Don’t just stand there, do something,” but Father often calls us to do the opposite: “Don’t just do something, stand there.” 🙂 Father says” “Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations. I will be exalted in the earth.” (Psalm 46:10)
- Let us keep HOPE – having only positive expectations!!! Expect to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!!! Father says “He will be exalted.” He will act in a way that brings Him praise in our eyes as we trust in Him!!! “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday as today and forever.” (Hebrews 13:8) As we was worthy of praise yesterday, so He is today and will be tomorrow!!! His promise to us is: “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom He foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son…” (Romans 8:28-29) It is the challenges, trials and troubles in life that really teach us and grow us, developing our character and making us more and more Christlike as we keep trusting our Father as He works through all the enemy of this world’s tactics towards us and Father’s kingdom. The enemy can never win over us the fact that we are our Father’s kingdom kids destined for eternal victory coming soon as His kingdom of love and paradise is ushered into fullness soon. Until then, our Father wants as many people to hear the gospel and have victory over the enemy forever as we do thru our faith in His finished work on the cross. When heaven is full and timing is perfect, we will be forever free from enemy harassment!!! It will happen, so let us keep the faith and keep fighting against that devil dude!!! RUH, RUH, RUH!!! Until then, let’s keep going for Jesus, saints!!! HOOORAH!!! YYYEEESSS WE CAN WITH JESUS AT WORK IN US, THRU US AND ALL AROUND US!!! 🙂
- Let us not be afraid of not seeing the full view of all things right now. Let us not demand the full view right now, but give God time to work divinely in our lives. “For there is a time and a way for everything, although a person’s trouble lies heavy on them.” (Ecclesiastes 8:6) Father’s heart for us is “Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” (Deuteronomy 31:6)
- Let us keep a good attitude while we wait on His divine plans to unfold!!! Let us wait without complaining to God. Let us move forward as vessels of His love and light to those around us who are fighting the enemy of this world also!!! We gotta keep each other encouraged and pushing for divine victory!!!
- Let us remember that God’s thoughts and ways are sooo superior to ours “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” (Isaiah 55:8-9) Jesus said to people when He was on the earth: “What I am doing you do not understand now, but afterward you will understand.” (John 13:7)
In light of all of this, let us find silence to listen to our Father as we need to hear the step that He is calling each of us to stand on or step to. What is that for you, dear one??? I like the message of this song here that talks about trusting in our Father when we do not have the full view of our Father!!! Let us keep the faith in He who is faithful to us and hold very dear to our heart that we are loved with perfect forever love and being very well taken care of!!! Let us be patient for our blessings – it is the gift that comes in the waiting and as we wait, let us be content that Father has us in view and in His plans for us that are “plans for good, not harm, to give us hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11) Let us give thanks for the many glorious riches that are ours as children of faith – children of God, heavenly kingdom kids!!! Divine sisterly love to you wherever you are waiting patiently in life today!!! Father has us forever victorious!!! 🙂 Smiling and keeping going with ya’s!!!