Hi, precious saints!!! Oh you are a gift in my life for sure as kingdom family, just as Jesus intended for us to be in life together!!! Even when Jesus sent His disciples out into the world, He sent them out two by two intentionally!!!
“Calling the Twelve to Him, He began to send them out two by two and gave them authority over impure spirits.”
Our Father’s Word says that when He created the first man that it was not good for him to be alone. He later spoke these Words thru His wise son Solomon:
“Two are better than one,
because they have a good return
for their labor:
If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
Also, if two lie down together, they
will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm
Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly
Isn’t it interesting that even our Father does not choose to do life alone, but He enjoys the company of the Trinity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit!!! He also chooses to partner with us each as His kids of faith for divine purposes in bringing heaven to earth!!! Now how blessed are we to have our Father and each other for journeying thru forever life together!!! Oh it just makes me smile!!! We need never fear being all alone as Father tells us:
“Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you.”
YOU are as much a blessing to others (me, too) as our Father also wants to bless YOU thru the people He places around YOU, too, divine one!!!
He has created us to be His body – His church together with He as the head that guides us thru His Holy Spirit happy to dwell within our hearts upon our faith in His work on the cross!!! Therefore, thru your faith:
So knowing that it is our Father’s will that we do life together as His church, here are some thoughts about being the YOU part to the body of Christ in community fellowship where He has you as I consider being the ME in His body also:
- It is good to be intentional to be part of Father’s family of saints.
- It is a discipline. What small group of believers is Father calling you to reach out to and offer Father’s love to thru you??? How can you do so??? It puts our focus on who we are in Christ – His kingdom family sons and daughters thru whom Christ dwells in. He calls us to love His people and it is hard to love people if we are all to ourself alone in life!!! He is the one who ordained it for us as life giving to us in being together as His family!!!
- Being part of the church gives us opportunity to serve and also to be served, to have someone trained to train us as saints for works of service and to impart our own spiritual gifts to help others!!! It is to take a journey to grow with others in Father’s grace and knowledge with hearts of service as we sit under the rule and reign of the King of Glory – Jesus!!! The church body can help us be kingdom coaches as well, praying for us, encouraging us, correcting us when needed and helping us along our journey as we help others, letting Father work thru us as He calls us out into the world!!!
- It is Father’s heart that we make every effort toward staying in unity with brothers and sisters in Christ in the special bond of peace.
Because the church, functioning as God designed it, is the embodiment of the reign and rule of Christ on the earth, the church is a symbol of Christ in our communities and a good thing to support as such!!!
- Being rightly connected to His body (the church), we are all together His complete body, each doing our part, rightly connected to the Head (Jesus) who guides us divinely in unity with the mind of Christ.
Well, Father has done plunked me into your life as your kingdom sister forever for divine adventures of life together!!! YYYIIIPPPEEE!!! I hope that makes you smile like it does me!!! 🙂
Let us build our Father’s kingdom together as this song says here!!! Oh it can create a heavenly atmosphere on earth big time as we each hang on to our Father’s righteous right hand and follow where He leads us!!! WOOOHOOO!!! It’s gonna be exciting – it’s gonna be fun and oh sooo rewarding in many ways!!! Going for Jesus with ya and loving life as a kingdom kid with ya!!! Divine sisterly love to you wherever you are!!!