When you know that you are loved with unfailing, unconditional love by the best – the only One who is qualified to decide what is right and wrong, oh you are just filled with all kinds of courage and confidence to be YOU with JESUS as a divine team for going into the world to bring heaven’s love and light into the earth!!! Oh we are fully accepted thru our faith in Christ’s perfect performance on the cross for our forever rescue from sin brought about by our enemy of life!!! God created us for a forever love relationship with Him and He is not letting anything separate us from having that with Him!!! He is ours forever thru our faith in Him!!!
We can have that assurance because God has said it Himself in His written love letter to us – Word, the Holy Bible:
- “Although you were formerly alienated and hostile in mind, engaged in evil deeds, yet He has now reconciled you in His fleshly body through death, in order to present you before Him holy and blameless and beyond reproach–if indeed you continue in faith firmly established and steadfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel that you have heard, which was proclaimed in all creation under heaven…” Colossians 1:21-23
- “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life.” John 3:16
- “For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.” Ephesians 2:8-9
- “He gives His king great victories; He shows unfailing love to His anointed, to David and to his descendants forever.” Psalm 18:50
- “For the king trusts in the Lord; through the unfailing love of the Most High he will not be shaken.” Psalm 21:7
- “But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear (reverence) Him, on those whose hope is in His unfailing love.” Psalm 33:18
- “How priceless is your unfailing love, O God. People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.” Psalm 36:7
- “and with you, Lord, is unfailing love; and You reward everyone according to what they have done.” Psalm 62:12
Now how sweet is our Father who loves us always as His kingdom kids of faith!!! As the Psalmist wrote so many years ago: “Let them give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for mankind.” Psalm 107:31 I cherish the precious power of the love of Jesus for us of faith and give Him thanks for His kindness to us as this song says here . Got the best with ya’s!!! YYYIIIPPPEEE!!! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!!
Have a great rest of today and rest in His unfailing, unconditional love for YOU, dear saints!!! His promises to us is this:
- “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or be dismayed, for I will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
Divine sisterly love to you wherever you are today!!! The Lord be with you, bless you and make His perfect love to you fully aware to you!!! 🙂