Good morning ya’ll! We’re talking Friday and two days away from Christmas Day celebration!!! WOOOHOOO!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS, BUT LOVE EVERYDAY CELEBRATING THE REASON FOR THE SEASON – JESUS!!! Sooo much preparation can go into Christmas and a few thoughts I have learned over the years:
- We can put too much emphasis on traditions. While traditions can be awesome and legalistic, let us remember God is a God of new things and grace, too!!! Oh let us be willing to let go of past ideology and welcome new if called to, remembering:
- The first Christmas was humble – a baby born in a manger – not the expected stay in the inn. Let us be willing to let go of preconceived ideas and what we may think of as perfect scenarios and let God have His way that is perfect and divine. It is the best always!!!
- Remember that everyday of the year is reason to celebrate. Sometimes we can build up to a perfect day and perhaps the day is less than our expectations but perfectly divine in Father’s eyes!!! Let us keep in mind that after the celebration of Christmas – Jesus everyday is good reason to continue to celebrate and look forward to every day as filled with adventure and excitement of living life with Jesus, bringing heaven into the world!!! Oh that thought just makes me smile everyday of the year!!!
- Watch out to not let how circumstances play out be the determination of our value and worth!!! It is important to always see ourselves thru the eyes of our Father’s love and grace and wisdom as sufficient!!! Accept His love and grace and embrace His perfect wisdom for us and empowerment to be the difference maker where we are!!!
- Let us celebrate the gifts that are!!! Be thankful where we are in life!!! The Apostle Paul nailed it when he said:
“…for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry whether living in plenty or in want.”
Father shares with me that He is with us no matter where we go and that we can be strong and courageous. He wants to work thru His people to lead the way to heavenly life (not our flesh, enemy life or worldly life, but heavenly life). He says “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:59) WOOOHOOO!!! How exciting is that?!! It ‘s the most exciting part of life forever with us everyday!!! LET’S BE DOING THE HAPPY DANCE WHEREVER FATHER SEES IS RIGHT AND BEST AND NECESSARY TO ADAPT TO DIVINE LIFE!!! 🙂 IS YA BRAVE AND WILLING TO GO AS A SOLDIER FOR CHRIST INTO THE WORLD TO BRING HEAVEN??? IF SO, FATHER WILL BE OUR SUFFICIENCY AS WE LOOK TO HIM TO EMPOWER US!!! HE HAS ALL AUTHORITY OVER THE ENEMY OF HEAVEN!!! YAY!!! GOING FOR HEAVEN ON EARTH WITH YA’S, WITH EYES FIXED ON HEAVEN’S UNDERSTANDING AND WILLINGNESS TO CHANGE AS NEEDED FOR DIVINE VICTORY AND WILLING TO LOVE EVEN IF NO CHANGE, IF DIVINE!!! PRAY, PRAY, PRAY SO THAT WE KNOW WHAT TO BE CONTENT WITH AND WHAT TO BE CONTENT TO PUSH FOR DIVINE VICTORY FOR!!!
“…if from there (wherever you are) you seek the LORD your God, you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.”
Father promises that as we seek Him:
“I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
“My grace is sufficient for you.”
1 Corinthians 12:9
No matter how much Christmas effort we put forth for celebration, as our Father says:
“If I have faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.”
1 Corinthians 13:2
If we want a Merry Christmas, we must look first to Jesus for His Spirit to lead and guide us. For as He said to Zerubbabel:
“It is not by force nor by strength, but by my Spirit, says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies.”
Jesus shares with us:
“I AM THE VINE; YOU ARE THE BRANCHES. IF YOU REMAIN IN ME AND I IN YOU, YOU WILL BEAR MUCH FRUIT: APART FROM ME, YOU CAN DO NOTHING.”
Resting in Jesus’ grace as sufficient with us enables us to let go of the world and perfection that is apart from Jesus wherever we are called and be here in the earth for the simplicity of bringing His divine love to those around us as He leads us as this song says here. We are here for heaven on earth!!! The message is simple so let’s not complicate it by worldly pr fleshly standards!!! Merry Christmas today and everyday to you, dear saints in life for His adventurous cause on earth with me!!! MUCH LOVE!!! Happy and smiling in life with Jesus as the focus and sufficiency, let us be!!! 🙂 Sweet rest in Him!!!