Powerful new day greetings to you His precious royal of faith in Christ Jesus!!! As I begin this new gift of life today, I am powerfully encouraged and strengthened in our Father’s promises to us from the Lord towards His people as He shared His heart thru His leader Moses towards the Israelites in their war with the enemy:
“And Moses said to the people, ‘Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.'”
As I reflect upon this passage in the Bible today, these thoughts stand out to me:
- God appoints leaders to lead people
- God speaks to His leaders as to what to speak and do for the people
- God desires that His people be at peace in heart in trusting in Him and His victory for them.
- God desires that His people cease from all activity at times to hear His heart for them.
- God desires that His people trust that He will save His people.
- God is able to accomplish what He promises His people.
- In spite of enemy tactics that flare up, God desires that His people realize He has authority over the enemy and forever victory over the enemy for His people.
- God fights for His people in ways that are beyond anything that His people can do.
- There are times when God calls His people to be still and know that He is God and that He will be exalted among the nations, He will be exalted in the earth. (Psalm 46:10)
- God is able to preserve our peace in Him thru His power at work for us!!!
We can trust God and His whole angel army are in our midst working in supernatural ways for us as His of faith!!! Ruh, Ruh, Ruh!!! Power on JESUS!!! WE ARE CHEERING YOU ON THRU OUR PRAYERS AND FAITH IN YOU AND FOR YOUR LEADERS YOU PERSONALLY PUT IN OUR LIVES TO GOVERN US IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR GUIDANCE FOR THEM FOR THEM AND FOR US FOR YOU FOR YOUR VICTORY FOR THE WORLD!!! YYYEEESSS BRING IT FATHER!!! YYYEEESSS YOU CAN!!!
Our Father tells us in His Word:
“The Lord is good, a STRONGHOLD in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him.” Nahum 1:7
Whenever we see the enemy seeking to put a stronghold upon us as people, we can know that our Father has THE STRONGHOLD upon us as His people from the love of God and this His powerful promise:
“…in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Here is a powerful song that speaks of Jesus as our strong tower, shelter over us as His beloved of faith!!! Oh I am sooo thankful that our Father fights for us as His people and gives us powerful leaders to guide us all in unity of His will, His plan and His purpose for us!!! Who is Father calling you to hear as His leader??? Are you a leader??? You can know our Father will give you what you need to lead His people divinely!!! Where is Father calling you to be still and know that He is your God fighting for your rescue??? Have peace that you are STRONGLY HELD by the power of the universe held in our Father’s righteous right hand!!! HOOORRRAAAHHH!!! God’s forever got us victorious as we trust in Him!!! We are sooo blessed as His people!!! Oh that gives my heart such peace knowing that our Father knows how to communicate with us as His people and work beyond us to do more than we can ever ask or imagine!!! We can’t even breathe without Him and because of His promises to us and His record of faithfulness and love to His people, we can rest knowing we shall experience His ongoing rescue that results in our singing songs of His deliverance!!! Much love to you His beloved!!! Let us keep the faith in our faithful Father!!!