Time – oh we have a whole new year of it with today being the first day of the year 2016!!! Time is often personified as “Father Time” and that could not be more true as our Father is in control of time!!! His view of time is different from ours as well as His Word tells us:
“But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.”
2 Peter 3:8NASB
We can often look at our lives and think our life is short, but as our Father’s kids, we have eternal life without end thru faith in Christ Jesus and His finished work on the cross He focused on during His time on earth. So each one of us as His kids have a divine purpose for our lives during our time on this earth and in choosing to let our Father work thru our vessels, our efforts can make a forever difference as did Jesus’ work!!! It is Jesus who works in us to will and act according to His purpose. Given that as our Father’s Word tells us
“So teach us to number our days, That we may present to You a heart of wisdom.”
Psalm 90:12 NASB
Oh my heart so delights in each gift of a day in which we have opportunity to use our lives to make choices with our time here on earth count or be spent for doing what will make an eternal difference that will last into eternity. For example, sharing the gospel with someone that does not know how to live forever in Christ’s kingdom as His royal child will make a forever difference in how someone lives out their eternity – not separated from the One who loved them from the start and desires to have them choose life with Him forevermore!!! Resting in His saving and empowering grace for salvation always, this is a eternity lasting goal for life right here:
“Making the most of your time, because the days are evil.”
“We must work the works of Him who sent Me as long as it is day; night is coming when no one can work.”
John 9:4 NASB
WOOOHOOO!!! Now is the time to shine Jesus, dear family and we can as we look to Him to enable us with His Spirit of power and grace!!! We don’t have to in order to have salvation, but we get to and with Jesus in us stirring up a fire in us to shine Him into the world, we can’t help but be moved divinely!!! Ruh, ruh, ruh!!! LET’S GO DIVINELY TOGETHER FATHER!!!
What are ways our Father has equipped you and is guiding you to make an eternal difference where you are in life, precious saints??? You life matters to many and our Father will not forget all you do to help others!!! He is returning soon and His reward will be with Him and He will give to everyone for what they have done!!! (Revelation 22:12)
We are not left on our own to do so. In fact, without Jesus, we can do nothing!!! Choosing to be His Ambassador on this earth leaves the rest up to Him to guide us, empower us and work thru us and work in the hearts of others that He puts us with!!! Now how exciting is that to be heaven’s light on earth!!! This earth needs heaven on earth!!! This earth needs you and Jesus team living out your amazing purpose that is unlike anybody else!!! Oh you do shine divinely, dear ones of Father’s kingdom!!! The hands of time for light giving is precious!!!
Here are some things we can know about time as we move forward trusting in Father of time:
- Father knows the plans He has for us, they are plans for our good and not to harm us, plans to give us hope and a future and we will find Him as we take the time to seek Him with all our heart. (Jeremiah 29:11-13)
- Because our Father’s timing is perfect and with divine understanding, let us hold to flexibility to making His plans for us priority, saying “If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.” (James 4:13-15) “The heart of a person plans their way, but the Lord establishes our steps.” (Proverbs 16:9) We do not know what today or tomorrow will bring, but we can know it will be divinely good as we trust in our Father to guide us who works all things for the good of those called according to His purpose and life will always be conforming us, making our hearts more and more like Christ who is everything right, true and good. Oh I sooo love it that our Father who has began a good work in us will continue it until the day of completion when our lives on this earth are through!!! Then we will be like Him and until then He already sees us as holy, without blemish, without accusation and with no condemnation!!! How sweet is our Father!!! (Colossians 1:21-23)
- Our times are in His hand!!! Oh what better hands are there to be in – none better!!! Oh it’s perfect for us!!! Divine conditions to be in, we are!!! Our number of days, number of our months and our limits are determined individually by Him and cannot be passed.(Job 14:1-14)
- As we commit our work in this life to Him, our plans will be established. (Proverbs 16:3) Our Father will move our hearts, creating in our hearts passion after His heart’s plans and desires for us!!!
- Leaving behind the past not useful to the future, we can focus on the divine steps moving forward without wasting precious time. The Apostle Paul modeled this for us in saying : “Forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 3:13-14)
- Too much rest brings poverty more ways than one. There is seed time and harvest time. There is a time for everything Father desires for our time.(Proverbs 6:10-11; Genesis 8:22; Ecc 3:1)
- Let us not live our time with an anxious heart, but be filled with the peace of our Father that transcends all understanding. (Matthew 6:25-23; Php 4:6-8)
In all of our time, this we can count on:
“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.”
Just as Jesus was faithful to us as His kids, worthy of praise and celebration yesterday, He is today, too and He will be tomorrow as well. Oh now that just has me smiling big and trusting that all our time together as our Father’s kids is going to be delightful as He delights in us as His kids and has divine plans for our every moment of life!!!
He has given us the exact amount of time we need each day to do His will and be His divine ones in this world!!! Treasure the gift of time with His presence with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and forever as His beloved!! Never will He leave us nor forsake us and nothing can separate us from Him ever!!! 🙂
HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY FOREVER LIFE IN JESUS, HAPPY FOREVER AS HIS FAMILY TOGETHER!!!
Love this song here that talks about how Jesus makes all things beautiful in His perfect timing!!!